#1 SaaS SEO Agency
How SaaS businesses bring in fresh inbound leads without having to lift a finger.
Due to the fierce competition in the industry, SaaS companies need strong digital marketing efforts in order to build lead generation and a recognizable brand.
This can be done using PPC advertising or email marketing, but that gets expensive — especially for smaller businesses.
That’s where a SaaS SEO strategy comes in handy. SEO is the process of increasing a website’s visibility on search engines organically. With SEO for SaaS, you’ll have more visitors to your site, increased brand awareness, and ultimately — more paying customers.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact us or give us a call at (480) 550-6336.
A SaaS SEO agency helps SaaS companies reduce their reliance on paid marketing, build brand awareness, and improve cost per customer acquisition.
To get an understanding of where your website stands and what basic SEO measures you can take, try out our free SEO audit tool. If some of the more advanced implementations are beyond your company’s scope, partner with a SaaS SEO agency.
The Markitors’ SEO process starts by taking a deeper dive into a website’s on-page and off-page SEO. From there we use SEO content marketing, digital PR efforts, technical site fixes, local SEO services, and more to increase your website’s organic traffic.
If you want more information check out this article on “How SEO Works” for more details.
Our SEO services for SaaS companies focus on getting qualified leads and decreasing the cost per customer acquisition. Benefiting from our content marketing strategies to our technical SEO audits, SaaS companies will have our full suite of SEO services to get more inbound leads coming their way.
- SEO Content. An SEO content strategy targets keywords that customers are searching to improve your cost per customer acquisition.
- Digital PR. With digital PR you’re not just building your backlink profile, you’re building a brand reputation that will last.
- Local SEO. Our local SEO campaigns focus on improving your search results in Google Local and on Google Maps.
- Technical SEO. Our technical SEO team will go through your website and make sure backend factors are optimized for search engines and customers. That way, you won’t lose a single lead because of a broken link or slow site speed.
- Monthly Reporting. We know you’re busy. That’s why we offer monthly reports that feature all relevant KPIs so you’re always informed of our efforts.
Well, we don’t do the usual guest posting. We do Digital PR. What does that mean?
We have established content partnerships with local and national associations that allow us to get backlinks in a more organic way.
For example, every month we contribute articles featuring insights from our clients to some of our partners. These articles feature answers to questions that we pose to the founder or executive of a SaaS company. If the founder is not involved, we will typically look to someone in the marketing department.
We’ve found these authoritative backlinks to be a lot better for brand awareness, backlink profile strength, and organic growth than the usual guest posts, but we have a variety of other methods for securing strong white hat backlinks for your business.
Check out our digital PR services page for more information about our link-building strategies.
SEO consulting for SaaS companies will cost anywhere from $1500 to $2500 per month.
SEO doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, it usually takes between four and twelve months to start seeing the true effects of SEO marketing strategies. How long SEO takes really depends on a number of factors though, including:
- High-Quality Backlinks. SaaS websites need to establish domain authority to outrank competitors. Link building is a critical part of the SaaS SEO growth strategy by helping establish the authority for a website, which can then be used to attract organic traffic.
- Keyword Research. What search terms related to your SaaS product are targeted in your SEO strategy? Most SaaS companies rank for brand awareness terms like their company name or name of their SaaS product. A good SaaS SEO agency will focus SEO efforts on answering the pain points customers have — which your product successfully solves.
- Content Marketing. Web pages with landing pages, case studies, or blog content are considered relevant content that can help with lead generation.
- Technical SEO. Can you imagine a software company with poor user experience on their website and a great UX on their app? Not a chance! SaaS websites need to have a great user experience on top of valuable content. Ranking factors like header tags, page title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, internal links, broken links, and more all should be addressed in technical SEO efforts.
Getting into the mindset of potential customers is vital when finding keywords for SEO strategies. Here are some examples of target keywords SaaS customers are searching that would be good to target with SEO campaigns:
One thing customers like to search when looking for SaaS companies are queries like “Top KEYWORD Software Companies.” These target customers want a list of software companies they can select from when starting their search for a strong SaaS SEO strategy.
Another reason customers search the internet for SaaS companies is when they have a problem with their current software solution. By targeting specific keywords that connect to customer issues we can present your solution in an organic way during the customers’ greatest time of need.
Finally, customers will often search for alternatives to their current SaaS provider to protect their long-term investment.
For example, let’s say you’re the SEO software company, Ahrefs. You want visibility for when people are frustrated with the limitations of competitors like Moz and SEMRush. One long-tail keyword strategy you can target would be “Alternatives to Moz / SEMRush.”
At the end of the day, keyword strategies are all based on anticipating customer search queries and current SEO performance and creating targeted content to match their needs and convert them into paying customers.
Keyword expense varies by industry with the average cost-per-click in the software industry at $3.80. The most expensive software industry keyword costs $95 per click. SaaS keywords will usually land in this category.
The industry isn’t all that determines the expense of PPC ads, however. These days Google uses a Google Ads auction to determine what’s called actual cost per click for their ads.
Essentially companies that want to advertise are given an AD rank by Google that determines their ad position. The rank is based on the quality of their website, their click-through rate, their ad’s relevance, and most importantly the amount they are willing to bid.
The net result of this is companies with bigger budgets for ad spending end up with their ads in better spots on more authoritative websites.
It’s one of the many reasons why many smaller SaaS companies use marketing agencies that offer SaaS SEO services for their digital marketing efforts instead of PPC. Their ads simply can’t compete at the ad auction and end up being displayed in spots or on sites that don’t bring in the same return on investment.
Of course. We love giving out SEO tips to help prospective clients or anyone who’s looking to improve their online presence and reach business goals. Here are just a few to get you started:
- Homepage. Make sure the page title tag and meta description include the target keyword customers are searching.
- Search volume. Make sure the keywords you are targeting have search volume. You’ll never appear in organic search engine result pages (SERPs) if potential customers aren’t searching for the results.
- Promote quality content on social media. Use LinkedIn to share content. You can always consider using “influencers,” but sometimes the best influencers are the people who work at your company.
- Worry about conversion rate. Don’t get lost in the SEO sauce. Traffic being driven through marketing channels to your website should convert to a paying customer. Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the practice of designing an experience for a website or landing page visitor with the sole goal of getting them to take the desired action — such as making a purchase, signing up for a free trial, or requesting more information.
Software as a service companies are problem solvers. They have a solution that’s faster, cheaper, or just better than the competition.
As a company that provides SEO consulting for SaaS companies, we’re always excited to work with SaaS companies because we get the chance to help solve real problems by getting the word out about your new solution.
The best way to get started with SEO is with our free SEO audit. We’ve compiled over 70 of the best SEO audit and website review tools on the market to help create an in-depth audit for our clients.
That way you know if you need to start with technical SEO to fix duplicate content issues and site speed or with digital PR to build your backlink profile.
Feel free to contact us or give us a call at (480) 550-6336 for more information.
SAAS SEO AUDIT
Audit your SaaS website to learn how to improve your online presence.
SEO Consulting for Saas Companies
High-quality SEO content to boost keyword rankings and bring in new leads.
Digital PR and link building to build brand awareness.
On-Page optimizations that keep your SaaS site running smoothly.
Ready to get started?
SAAS SEO CASE STUDIES
YOU FOUND US ON GOOGLE, RIGHT?
Google consistently ranks us as one of the top SEO agencies for SaaS around.
SAAS MARKETING ARTICLES
I can’t recommend Markitors highly enough from both a speed and investment angle. Their SEO services are very effective in growing your brand online.
SAAS SEO EXPERTS
If you Google the term “small business SEO,” you’ll most likely find Markitors on the first page of search results. There are more than 15,000+ digital marketing agencies who offer SEO services in the United States. Yet, Google consistently ranks us as one of the top choices for search engine optimization.
We launched and have built our SEO company in a sustainable and predictable way through a solid digital marketing strategy that delivers results. We do the same for small businesses, and for SaaS companies like yours.
We get results. We practice what we preach. And we believe in having a good time while connecting our clients with customers.